Explore a Rewarding Career at Verve
Verve is looking for Extraordinary Professionals to join our Industry Leading Team that keeps redefining the future of Recruitment Services.
At Verve, We believe in providing the best Opportunities for Professionals to truly Advance in their career along with all-round Progress and growth in all facets of life. Verve provides a unique Work Environment with spontaneous Brainstorming sessions and an incredibly Talented, Diverse and Dedicated Team.We Welcome Unconventional ideas, Out of the box thinkers and trail blazers, and we make sure that Talent, no matter where we find it- is always recognized and put in an appropriate position where all their abilities get the platform to shine. Recruiting is our business, and we do it better than anyone else, so when it comes to Hiring at Verve, we leave no stone unturned.
Join us at Verve and join an Innovation-driven and Fast growing enterprise that brings a Stress free work environment and a favourable work-life balance.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the extra mile to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
SB road, Pune.
Notice Period: 15 days or less.
Data Entry | Back Office Executive | Fresher | Computer Operator
We are looking to hire an experienced/fresher data entry operator/executive to join our busy Office team. As an Executive, you will be reporting to the Office Manager and assisting with various duties. This includes data management, data processing, CV formatting and CV updating.
Only Fresher can apply. (Training will be provided)
- Proven experience as data entry operator/executive - preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools
- Experience with spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Graduate in any stream.
1st Floor, Dorabjee Classic,
South Main Road,
Lane No. 5, Koregaon Park,